We are an innovative educational consultancy with a key focus on vocational education and training.
- Training product development
- Learning resource development
- Educational and workforce skill research
- Skills forecast modelling
- Industry and government liaison
- International qualification analysis.
We design and develop training products and learning resources. We are regarded for our capacity to gather, analyse and evaluate learning content, and we are equally regarded for our ability to consolidate and present learning content to a variety of audiences. We are experienced in educational consultation and have produced numerous research reports and resources to meet the workforce skill requirements of industry and individuals.
In our commitment to the establishment of key relationships, we:
- foster strong consultative partnerships with industry, education and government stakeholders
- use credible information gathering techniques when identifying stakeholder needs
- guarantee an inclusive approach to consultation and validation
- guarantee an impartial focus to recommendations made in reports to government
- provide 'usable' products to all stakeholders in the vocational education and training sector
- develop co‐operative working arrangements with all stakeholders of the VET system (including industry bodies, unions, businesses, individual learners, community organisations and training providers).